Thursday, May 21, 2009

Its been a while....

Well....it has been quite some time since I have last posted, because man, life has been BUSY! We went down to Melbourne for 10 days and bought a house!!! Most of you already know this because you have seen it on email or facebook, but for the friends that have not found out, here are the stats! We are going to be living in Viera, FL which is basically in Melbourne. We found an almost finished house in a great neighborhood and will be closing July 1.....which means, truck and Mundies head out June 28th :( We are thrilled, but, of course, will be sad to leave our friends in DC. I have attached some house pictures and some random pictures from our trip. We were able to see the space shuttle Atlantis take off from Kennedy Space Center, so that was AWESOME! We also stopped in Savannah, Ga on our way to Knoxville, which was fun to show Savannah around Savannah!

After we went to FL, we went to my brother's wedding. It was a BLAST! He and Allie were so cute and the wedding was wonderful. They are very happy. I have attached some pictures from that.

As for the weight loss challenge....it was kinda forgotten about. Life got in the way and Brent and I lost momentum. However, I did lose more than him, so I am the winner, but neither of us came close to the 17 pound mark!

That's about it....so much going on..I am sure I forgot something!

These pictures are in no particular order because that would have taken too much effort and time....I do not have the energy to sort!




Parker's first time in the sand and to see the ocean!











The flash in the sky...that's the shuttle taking off!!












































3 comments:

Sarah said...

I have never posted a comment, but I have read and enjoyed your blog for some time now. I came across it through Danielle Allen. Our husbands were stationed together in NC and somehow I stumbled upon your blog. Just thought I would finally comment! We live on the coast in Alabama now and I also have a blog and two small children. FL is a great place to live!!! Hope you guys enjoy it!

~Sarah

Allison said...

Glad your adventure down south was successful and fun!! Your house is beautiful!! Can't wait to see it in person one of these days! Great seeing you all!!

The Speck family said...

These are such beautiful pics~ your new house is beautiful and I am so happy for you guys! I really hope we can see you at Justin and Sarah's wedding...I miss you. BTW~ you look gorgeous, you skinny lady :). Also, Parker and Savannah are SO BIG and cute. Hugs, Kelly