Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer Time Baby

Well...I just noticed it has been a LONG time since I updated our blog. All we have done for the past month is work work work. We are loving being homeowners, however it has come with a few challenges. I guess we expected that a brand spanking new house would come with no flaws, but we have had to deal a few minor issues and one major one....but we are getting everything worked out and the house is coming along nicely. We are a month in, and only one box left in the house. The garage is a different story....and there are pictures and wall art all over the floor...but, like I said we are getting there. We couldn't have done it without the help of our family. Everyone has come down and done their part to help us settle into our new home. We have had some good babysitters and laborers.

We have gotten go enjoy the beach some too. Of course all of our visitors want to see the beach, so we have gone several times with guests. We were able to go with the Mundies to see the Endeavor FINALLY launch after five (i think) attempts. We went out for three of them!

We have starting visiting a church here. It is a community church and we really enjoy it. I registered for a women's bible study there starting in a few weeks and I am really excited. Now that I am done with most of my unpacking, I am in need of making a few new friends. Savannah, poor thing, is really longing for some friends and it makes me so sad. I really do hope church and preschool bring her some much needed friend time. Luckily, Parker is getting a little older and they have started playing a little bit together. It is the sweetest thing ever as long as they are getting along.

Parker is growing like a weed, and just tonight, Savannah and Parker split a kids meal spaghetti right down the middle and they boy ate his entire plate! He is a beast. He is so active, however, that he is not as hefty as he once was. He is really growing tall. He is saying Mama, Dadda, Bye Bye, and UhOh. He waves bye bye to everyone and every thing, even his passy when we leave it in his crib after nap. It is precious. He is precious....I LOVE every little thing he is doing right now. Except maybe the whining due to his THREE teeth coming in at once...However, I would probably be crying myself.

Well, that is about it with us. I will leave you with several pictures from stuff over the last month. Happy blogging.



Sunset from our house

Savannah petting a lizard!

Memom and kids pretending to be turtles at the zoo!

Papaw and Savannah

Cousins

Watching shuttle launch!

Aren't they precious!

Bow girl

Mundie fam

Swimming at the pool

Parker meets Van.

Daddy and PTM on the porch

Grandpa Tom trying to get Parker to walk.

Pool!

The kids playing in their kitchen

Visiting Aunt Helen at the beach

Learning how to swing

Trying it out

Savannah showing off the fence

She loves her back yard.

Proud of my beautiful flower pots!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Such sweet pictures! I can't believe how big Parker is, and what a cutie!! Savannah of course is beautiful and sounds like a great big sister! Congrats on the new place!!

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures. It is so special for us to be able to keep up with you this way. Love, Grandmother D

Volboy said...

Great pics. And it looks like red hair is definitely the dominate gene in your family.

Volboy said...

sorry. volboy is barrett!

Keely Hagan said...

Congrats on the house! Your kiddos are adorable! Savannah looks just like you, I know you never hear that!