So, I must confess....
Back in May, I was losing weight for my brother's wedding. I was doing great! Partly because I was more disciplined and partly because (sorry boys) I was still nursing. I was keeping track of my weight loss online and had lost 9 pounds. Well....my confession is I have gained ALL of it back since we have lived here! I am going to start my weight loss program again and see if I can get closer to my goal weight. This means I must lose 16 pounds. Since I am not nursing, this is going to be much more difficult than before, especially since the holidays are coming up. I must confess my eating sins on here each day so that I can be help accountable for what I have done. I will also post my accomplishments. Hopefully one of these days I will be in shape. We have been "barely" doing the P90x videos, but nothing religious. I have a little situation lingering since Parker was born that I am also trying to fix so that I am able to work out at a maximum level. My first specialist Dr. appointment will be December 11. Until this is fixed, I can't work out a ton, which means more dieting WHICH I HATE!
I was trying to think of another goal date to have my weight lost. I hope to finish sooner than this, but I have decided to use my friend's wedding, which is at the end of March, as my mark. That gives me a little over 4 months to lose it. That is only 3.5 pounds a month. SURELY I can do this or better. I just need to quit gaining weight! I was down to a size 6, now back up to a 10. Sheesh. NOT GOOD.
Ok...so here goes my eating confession:
Breakfast:
Half Banana
Half Cinnamon Roll---YIKES
Tiny square of sour cream and sausage casserole
Two strawberries
Two apple slices
Lunch:
Six chicken nuggets
Side salad with ranch
I ran/walked for about 45 minutes
Dinner: (haven't eaten yet, but that's what's on the menu)
Chimichanga with sour cream
Unfortunately, I am going scrapbooking tonight and feel as though I will be tempted to eat something bad for me. Hopefully tracking my intake will help me refuse.
We'll see how things go.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I applaud your efforts! With any luck, I'll get motivated to do the same. You can do it, Laura!
Post a Comment