Well, even though this "week" took us two weeks to complete, I do believe Savannah really learned a lot! We started an incentive jar, where she gets to deposit either a dime or nickle for certain chores that she helps with around the house. I was able to incorporate the money unit and savings using this jar. I took her on a couple of "field trips" to the bank and the grocery store, where she learned about depositing money into an account, and how to pay for things using coins (at the store).
We also learned about time and how to read the hour hand on a clock. It was a fun week. It does get hard, though, to stay disciplined. I am hoping I will be more disciplined once real school starts and we have less distractions.
Here are some of the pictures from this unit:



No comments:
Post a Comment