Since our Ireland trip, we have had VERY little going on. It has been one of the most quiet six weeks I can remember us having. That is great, but it also makes the anticipation of our upcoming adventure feel like it is a hundred years away. So, as I am laying in bed today, I was thinking....we have been in the "incline" phase of the roller coaster, hearing the nerve racking clank, clank, clank with every day that we approach the "top", or beginning of the wild ride that is about to be the next two months of our lives. Now, three days away from it all, we are SO close to the summit of the ride, almost to that point where you can see the crazy drop in front of you....you know, where it slows down to an almost stop, before it releases you and you hold on for dear life?
On Wednesday, we will start that downhill adventure and be going a million miles a minute. Will it be scary, fun, a little of both? Sure! Aren't roller coasters terrifying, exhilarating, nerve racking, and completely amazing all at the same time?!
I am very excited to see how this ride is going to be!
Enjoy the video to bring my point home....your heart will skip a little beat picturing yourself on the ride. Now you get a glimpse into the way we are feeling :)
Click here for the Video: ROLLER COASTER RIDE




No comments:
Post a Comment