skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Graduation Party!
This weekend, we celebrated my graduation from college. It was TONS of fun and the weather was perfect! The day started out with a BANG....literally....when I hear Savannah say, "Mommy, I want cake." and then a big "PLOP." I wasn't quite sure what had happened, but when I rounded the corner, the cake was upside down on the floor! Here is a picture of it when I turned it back over.
So, instead of going out and buying new cake, we decided I would try and redo it. The actual cake was fine, and it was still in the box, so the cake was not dirty. So...here is what it looked like AFTER I got my hands on it! I am by no means a cake decorator, so this was what had to do.Luckily, that was the only mishap of the day. It was a beautiful day. Here are a few pictures!
This is me on the big day, but also my first belly shot since I have been pregnant. (16.5 weeks!)
The Spread!
The Chef!
Getting Ready to Cut the Cake with my great friend Ingrid!
Matthew and Ingrid (and baby) Quigley!
Savannah and Caroline pretending to sleep under the dining room table!
And a great discussion on death and heaven to end the evening!
Here are a few of the graduation presents I have received from Brent and family!
Thanks to everyone who helped make my graduation from college so special!
1 comment:
looks like alot of fun. Congratulations sis! You have done very well for yourself. I am so proud to call ya my sister! Love ya! What SG did with the celebration cake is hilarious!
Post a Comment