Monday, May 19, 2008

Zoo Days and Waffles

So...this weekend has been full of fun filled events. Because Brent was gone for the real Mother's Day, he decided to cook me waffles yesterday morning with a little help.


Then, today, we went to the zoo because Brent was off! It was the most fun day! Savannah LOVED all the animals, she seriously could not get enough. Here are some pictures from our day. Keep your eye out for Curious George. He went to the zoo today too, and Savannah had to show him every animal she met! It was so cute!



To finish off the evening Brent and Savannah put together our new grill. The grill was Brent's new toy for getting promoted to Captain (June 6). And...of course...George was there too!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love the pics! And I noticed a very cute green vera bradley bag you were holding in one of them. What great taste you have!! Will see you in only a few days!

Katherine said...

What a fun day!! :) I was kinda hoping there would be pictures of George meeting the monkeys, though. :)

The Speck family said...

It was so wonderful to see you all in person........and CONGRATS to Brent on the Captain announcement- that is AWESOME. Savannah has gotten so big and is such a sweet little girl now......and you look amazing- I loved seeing a preggo Laura. Thanks for putting up with our screaming wild man...he loved the peace of S's room! Hope to see you guys soon after your trip.....Hugs, Kelly