Friday, August 29, 2008
Ultrasound and Dr. Appointment-31 week update.
Well, today I had an ultrasound followed by a doctor's appointment. Both were pretty boring. Good news is that everything is fine and little Parker is measuring perfectly. I was even told he was "well endowed"!! "A real man" she said! Wasn't quite sure I was ready to hear that about my baby boy, but I did laugh pretty hard about it. She even gave me a picture of his little wee wee, but I decided I would keep that private. Don't want to embarrass the little fella! Unfortunately, there were no good pictures to post. I saw his little face, but we didn't get a good printout. Then on to the doctor's appointment, which was pretty useless since they had just told me he was measuring right on and we saw his heartbeat.....but I do what I am told and sat through an appointment. I conned my way out of going to any appointments next week! Hooray! But the twice a week appointments start week after next...oh boy! So....that's that...pretty boring news....but good news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment