Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Monday

Well....it has been one week since we brought the little man home! He is precious and we can't get enough of him. It has been a pretty good week. He is still sleeping most of the day, and doing pretty well at night. Most nights he is sleeping long stretches. Savannah is doing well too. She has had a few fits over nothing, but that is to be expected. She is doing well considering the circumstances. She has had a lot of love from the grandmothers, so we are glad they are here to help. Here are just a few more pictures from the week and of Parker's first bath at home.

Please keep Parker in your prayers tomorrow. He failed the hearing test in his left ear while we were at the hospital. We are taking him back to the audiologist tomorrow to retest. Hopefully, it was just fluid in his ears and he will pass, but, of course, we are a little worried, so please just pray everything is ok. Thanks!

Enjoy the pictures!
I LOVE my sissy!

Hanging out on my boppy

Getting ready for bath!

Bath...he HATED it!

Agh...happy baby after bath!

Sweet Savannah at the playground

Savannah on her way to the aquarium!


Sweet boy

5 comments:

H Vest said...

Awww...that last picture is my favorite. That would be a great baby announcement picture. I'm glad Savannah is getting so much time with her grandma's.

Anonymous said...

I love the sensoring on the bath picture, very nice work. :)

Wish I could be there!!

April

Allison said...

I can't wait to squeeze that little angel. Both angels:) Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet picture! I can't wait to meet him :)

Anonymous said...

Ooopss forgot to say that last post was from Kristen