Parker: 17.5 lbs 27 inches, which makes him.......95th percentile for weight and 99th for height!!
Savannah: 31.5 lbs 3 ft. 3 inches, which makes her.....50th percentile for weight and 95th for height!
I think we have some ballers (is that even how you spell that-I'm such a dork) on our hands!
And...of course, in true Mundie fashion, the dr. said both of my children were advanced for their age.....lol...good to hear!
Just for the sake of not posting again, here are the stats for week 11 of our weight loss program:
Laura: I must lose 9 pounds in 11 weeks, which means I have lost a total of 8!
Brent: He must lose 9 pounds in 11 weeks also!
We had a sick house last week, which gave us each a three pound weight loss....not expecting kind of weight loss again.....at least I hope we do not get sick to do it!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can't get over how big he is. He puts our 6 months old 14.6lbs and 26.5 inches to shame. Is Brent already making calls to Lane Kiffin?
Post a Comment