Today, we braved the 105 degree (heat index) weather, to enjoy seven wonderful hours at Magic Kingdom. It was so much fun, and although Savannah was a little overwhelmed, she LOVED it. Enjoy the pictures below....Sorry, they are all out of order. I didn't have the energy to fix them :)
PRECIOUS!!
Savannah with Belle Savannah tells Belle her favorite book is "Pinkalicious" Getting kisses from Cinderella
Awesome pics~ that place is so magical! I especially love the pic of Savannah and Belle.... sooooo sweet! We sure do miss watching UT games with you guys :)
3 comments:
What fun!! Love all the pics. Maybe we can join you at Disney one of these days!
Looks like so much fun Laura! Great pictures. It is so cool that you and Brent are getting to do some amazing things with your kiddos!
Awesome pics~ that place is so magical! I especially love the pic of Savannah and Belle.... sooooo sweet! We sure do miss watching UT games with you guys :)
Post a Comment