When I was pregnant with Savannah, we played a fun little game to guess the sex of the baby. What was funny, is, we had an overwhelming "girl" response. We would love for everyone to participate in this game again. On June 12, we will hopefully (fingers crossed!) find out the sex of this baby!! Please guess using the poll on the top left of the blog! We will post the results as soon as we find out. Thanks for playing!
After you guess, feel free to post a comment on this blog to tell us why you think we are having a boy or a girl.
Also, we have some names in mind, and want to know which ones you like! We will have two more polls for you to pick your favorite boy and girl name! Again, you can leave a comment on the post about why you like a certain name!
This should be fun!!!!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Looks like I'm the only one so far that thinks it's another girl...I think because you seem to be carrying a lot like Savannah and I carried both my boys ALL out front, all belly...so I think girl, but hey what do I know :) I haven't gotten to see you in person, so it's hard to say...as for names, I personally don't like "last names as first names" type names....but I do like Jackson, and of course I voted for Claire...but also really like Ava.
Love it, love it, love it. Hope your trip was great! I am guessing boy....love the name Ava, and love the name Carson. Hug your belly and Savannah for me :).
What fun! I love surveys!! I picked Lydia and Carson. I really like Ava, too, but I think it's one of the top 10 girls names right now...if it matters.
I definately think it is a boy. Although I kind of want it to be a girl now b/c I am in LOVE with the name Ava. I mean HOW CUTE IS THAT? Its a boy though so my vote is for Parker. I personally love the name Mason but Mason Mundie is a bit much. I think Mason Click is better....just kidding! My vote is defiantely Parker. Parker Mundie. And I would like to know what you are feeding my neice. It has to be weeties every morning b/c she is SO grown up looking. Like a little woman! I absolutely cannot wait to see you all. You keep lil Parker safe in that oven now. We want him to cook a little bit longer! Love you all.
April - Aunt to one Parker Mundie
Post a Comment