1. I am thankful for my God and His presence in my life
2. I am thankful for my husband who shows me multiple times a day how much he loves me
3. I am thankful for sweet Savannah and her loving and giving spirit
4. I am thankful for my Parker and his little words and hugs
5. I am thankful for Chloe and how wonderful it feels to open the door and be greeted by her wagging tail
6. I am thankful for my family and their unwaivering love for us
7. I am thankful for getting to go to Knoxville and Atlanta and be "home" for the holidays in only 40 days
8. I am thankful for my friends who live all over the world and some of which I miss so dearly
9. I am thankful for yummy Thanksgiving food (even though it is going to make me fat)
10. I am thankful for the babysitter who takes care of Parker each Monday, so I have four hours to myself to get things done
11. I am thankful for quiet days at home spent relaxing with the kids
12. I am thankful for the rare occasions that Brent and I get to be alone on a date
13. I am thankful for my camera so I can take pictures of my sweet babies
14. I am thankful for all the men and women who are serving our country to keep us safe
15. I am thankful for my understanding boss who is sympathetic when I can't work for weeks because I have a needy baby at home
I am sure I will have some more good ones at the end of the month, but these were the first to pop in my head.
Happy Blogging.



No comments:
Post a Comment