Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First Post-Facebook Update!

Wow...Facebook is like a drug....I feel so out of the loop without it. However, this is going to work...I just know it!

So, I was updating my weight loss on Facebook. My goal was to lose 19 pounds before December 22. I have been doing this for five weeks now. As of last week, I had lost 6 lbs and 3 inches off my waist and 1.5 inches off my hips. Unfortunately, I have gained a pound back after all of this Halloween candy! And gained an inch back on my waist :( Better luck this week, I hope!!

We are headed to Tampa for today and tomorrow and going to be visiting Busch Gardens tomorrow with the kiddos. Should be a fun day! Now, off to be productive! Happy blogging!

2 comments:

Teresa Johnson said...

Way to go on your weight loss. I'm trying to lose about 8 pounds right now myself. It's so hard to be motivated when it's so little to lose. It wasn't hard when I had 30 pounds to lose...because it just HAD to happen. Anyway, have a great day! :)

April Click said...

I went back and read your blog before this one. I totally agree! Too much to do and not enough time. I acutally realized lately too that I was not spending enough "fun" time with Van. I was working or cleaning house or running errands but we never just sat and played or went to the park. I decided to change that too. Is there a stack of work on both my dining and my kitchen table? Sure is. Are my floors NASTY? Sure are. But I have spent some real...tv off...not on the phone time with Van. That is what is important.