Friday, November 12, 2010

The Last Few Days

So, the last few days have been full of excitement. On Wednesday, I picked Savannah up early from school so that we could go get Brent from the airport in route to Tampa. After she got in the car she said, "Mommy, do you know what happens when two words blend?" "What Savannah," I said. "Well, they become a compound word," she said, "you know like bathroom. Bath is a word and room is a word, so that makes a compound word." WOW...my child is learning so much. Then later that night, we are leaving to go to dinner and she sees some guys playing football across the road. So, she goes, "Mommy they're playing football. Football is a compound word." She is so smart and it is so cute seeing her get so excited about learning. She went on to tell us all about how the pilgrims came from England because they didn't want the same religion as the king. So cute.

So, then on Thursday, we went to Busch Gardens. Although we were unable to ride quite a bit of the rides because we had the kids, we found lots of fun things to do. And, hey, it was free.....so we weren't complaining!! Here are some pictures from our trip!




I let Brent take Savannah on a very scary roller coaster that went down a steep hill and had a loop. Savannah said she liked it but didn't want to do it again. Here are a few pictures of them making the big hill!!! I was a nervous wreck.
WAAAAY up top. They are in the next to the last row and Brent is waving.

And down!
This ride shot you WAY up then WAY down to the ground. Savannah just laughed the whole time. It was so cute!

Sweet Savannah and Daddy.
The kids REALLY loved playing in the tree house things!

Savannah and daddy on a much safer ride.
Savannah meets Big Bird
This cute little dog was pumping the water into the bucket.
Savannah and Parker meeting the biggest rabbit I have ever seen.
Hello there!


Brent was supposed to go to a sleep study, so I was prepared to have the kiddos all night tonight and tomorrow by myself. However, he called to say that was canceled, so we got a babysitter and went out on a date! Very nice to get away.

Whew, I'm exhausted just thinking about what all we have done and it is not even the weekend!! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Happy Blogging!


No comments: