Tuesday, October 21, 2008

GETTING VERY VERY CLOSE!

Well....here we are again. Another week down, and another day full of appointments. Things went pretty well. Parker was pretty sleepy today and we had to prod him for a while to get moving. He was perfectly content sleeping. Finally, we got him to move and he passed his test. Then we had our ultrasound. Parker was so cute and by that point, moving around a lot. I do not think reality has set in yet that he will be here in four days or so....but we are getting excited!

I am happy to report that I was 3cm dilated today! I know that is not a ton, but it is two cm more than last week and it was my goal for the week. It is also two cm more dilated than I ever got with Savannah before we went in to be induced, so we are happy to be that much further along. Unfortunately, I haven't effaced anymore, but I am happy to be dilated. They stripped my membranes again today. So, we'll see if anything comes of it.

So what do the next few days hold for us here at the Mundie house, you ask? Tomorrow, Savannah and I are going to meet a couple of friends for lunch and to get Savannah's hair cut. Thursday is Brent's birthday, so we are going to go out to lunch. Friday, we have our very last non stress test and ultrasound! Then Savannah and I are going for our last Chick Fil A run before Parker arrives. Friday night, my mom gets here!! Saturday morning, we will call the Labor and Delivery and find out what time to come in. Apparently, it all depends on how many beds they have available. It could be 730am or later in the afternoon. Barrett and Kari are coming over to take care of Savannah while we are at the hospital, and then after Parker arrives, my mom will go and relieve them. So...everything is set!

Maybe we will go into labor beforehand and all of this will change, but for now, those are our plans. I suppose this is going to be my last post until Mr. Parker arrives. Please pray for us this next week. I can't wait until I can post on here that we have another sweet baby in our house!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Great appt today it sounds like. Glad to get the update. I am praying for you daily as you get closer and closer. I can't wait to get the call/text with the amazing news. Love you so much.

Katherine said...

We're in serious "hurry up baby" prayer mode for you! :)

LMMO2 said...

NO NO WAIT ON MEMOM UNTIL SAT. PLEASE BABY PARKER. ALL IS SET WITH MY FLIGHT AND ALL. I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO BEFORE YOU ARRIVE. PLEAE WAIT ON MEMOM.

LOVE MEMOM

Clara said...

praying for you all, but especially you of course, hope the labor goes quicker than Savannah's and all goes well..miss you,