We went into the hospital around 9 Saturday morning. The day was long, but not terribly painful. We were being induced, so we knew it was going to take a little while. I got my epidural around 5-6 cm dilated, and it worked like a charm. I felt absolutely NOTHING during pushing and even after for about four hours!! We also believe Parker was not ready to come out until the VOLS got smacked down by Alabama. He couldn't bear to see it! It was actually only about a half hour after the game, that I began to push! I pushed for 25 minutes, about 5 good pushes, and he was out. He is doing well. Very hungry and ready for mommy's milk to come in. We are all adjusting well. We got home last night and Savannah is ecstatic to have him here!
We were also blessed to have some great friends come to visit us at the hospital to celebrate Parker's arrival. Here are some of the pictures we have taken so far. Thanks for all the prayers and enjoy!
Parker meets his friend Bennett
Good friend Taf!
....and Kari...but where's Barrett?





















9 comments:
He is so beautiful! Sounds like a great day! Savannah seems so proud of her little brother. I can't wait to meet him in person. God bless all of you. Get some rest. Call if you need anything.
Lisa Bosley
So great to see all of your pictures! I'm sad we'll be missing each other over the holidays. I'm thankful to have your blog now for updates!
Savannah-
Parker is so tiny! Give him some kisses.
We can't wait to meet him! As soon as everyone over here stops coughing, we will come for a visit (and bring food . . . and hats and bibs that I found yesterday!!) :)
He's beyond precious! I can't wait to meet him.
We love that boy so much....he is PRECIOUS! We are so thankful that your delivery was so good and that you are home as a family of 4. God is good! We love you guys~ Kelly, Travis & Bennett
He is beyond adorable, and you look great Laura!!
Cant wait to come visit!
- Allie
Yaaay! So glad to see pictures and hear the story. I'm glad everything went smoothly. He is a handsome little man. Let us know when you are up for visitors and we'll bring Leah by. We love yall.
Matt and Katy
What a wonderful post! So glad all is well. Congratulations on a handsome little fella!
Post a Comment