Here you go Margie!
Four things I did today:
1. Got me some Cake Love
2. Pulled out baby gear
3. Ate at Potbelly's
4. Bought Savannah some construction paper to make a "pumpin."
Four things on my to-do list:
HAHAHA....try like 50, but here are a few
1. Pack hospital bags
2. Fold laundry
3. Dust and vacuum the whole house
4. Finish organizing Parker's room
Four of my guiltiest pleasures:
1. CHOCOLATE!
2. Blogging
3. Shopping
4.Watching One Tree Hill!
Four random facts about me:
1.When I was little and played basketball, I scored a goal for the other team!
2. I hate mouth noises....chomping, chewing gum...pretty much anything with your mouth open
3. I don't like ordering new things on menus
4. I pull all the cashews out of a mixed nut can before eating any of the other nuts
I won't tag you, but if you want to fill this out...it would be fun!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sorry about our phone tag...maybe I can catch you today:)
I just read your post about the IRS, etc.....unreal! I am sooo thankful that it all ended up ok and I am anxious to try out the Wegmans cafe~ never been there, but it sounds awesome. I emailed you to see if I can come see you one day next week, so hopefully we can work something out! Hugs, Kelly
Post a Comment