Today, I took the kids to Epcot to visit Santa and Mrs. Claus. We visited him in America by way of Canada, France, England, Italy, Morocco, and Japan! The kids seemed to have a good time even though they were a little wild. Enjoy our photo journey :) Oh, and yes, we took the opportunity to take lots of "model" pictures today because of all the wonderful backdrops!
Savannah showing off her new brush we had to get because of all the wind. Can't meet Santa with a head full of tangles.
Parker looking like a model
Savannah so cute!
Pere Noel
Savannah and what I think was an Aristocat?
Savannah loves Aurora
Savannah and Belle
Savannah with the gingerbread house
Savannah and the "big pretty tree"
Savannah showing Parker the "Pilgrim Boat"
Parker playing on the bridges in Italy
Street performer in Italy
They were celebrating Kwanzaa today. Parker wanted in on the action!
Savannah and Santa and Mrs. Claus
Only way Parker would go up there....
Mrs. Claus asking Parker why he was afraid....He wanted NOTHING to do with her :)
1 comment:
I was wondering how he would do this year with Santa....I love all these pictures. Love - Helen
Post a Comment