Saturday, July 19, 2008

25.5 Weeks




So...this isn't what I would call a fantastic picture, but I thought it was about time to show off the belly. My last belly shot was at 16.5 weeks. 9 weeks ago!!

6 comments:

The Speck family said...

You and Parker are adorable! I just read about your upcoming dr. visits... wow! We might have to meet up with you one day in Bethesda for lunch at Chick Fil A :). Hope you are staying cool in this heat!

Stacie said...

Enjoy the time with Savannah these last few weeks. Even though Seth took an extra two weeks to arrive, it seemed like I did not have enough time to prepare with Silas. You will be absolutely amazed how much Savannah grows up once you deliver Parker.

Oh, and you are such a cute pregnant woman!

Allison said...

You look GREAT!!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

You look great girlie! I can't believe how close we're getting! I hit 33 weeks today!

Clara said...

Beautiful as always :) Wish I was there to celebrate this time with you!! take care and enjoy this time...it flies by.

Anonymous said...

Wow, how've you grown....I love it. Little Parker is growing up right before our eyes. Can't wait to meet him in person. Love to you all - Helen