Wahoo...off to a good start. I have lost two pounds this week. Last week, I cut out fries! This week....sweets! YIKES! However....I did get a slice of cake yesterday for my birthday! So..after then, no sweets. Well...I shouldn't say none, because I have allowed myself one "snack sized" piece of chocolate a day. Also, my friend Ben got me a Starbucks gift card for my birthday and I definitely plan on drinking a couple of hot chocolates in the next few weeks...so..it is a flexible rule..
Not sure how much Brent lost...he didn't weigh himself!
Alright! That's that...how is everyone else doing?
PS-I plan on posting some more posts today or tomorrow of Christmas..finally..and of Parker's 3 months..YES THREE MONTH...photos! ok...bye bye!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good for you girl! I need to do the same thing...we have a beach trip coming up : )
Post a Comment