I am breaking up the Christmas post because I couldn't wait to show off these two cute babies having fun in their first bath together! They were so cute and I can't wait for many more bath times to come!! Enjoy!

Sweet babies!

Parker is very interested on how Savannah is going to catch this fish.
6 comments:
Those are some adorable kids!!!
How precious...what a sweet sweet big sister Savannah is!! And Parker was all smiles! Love it!! Sydney just recently started to like her bath time:)
How cute! I love the comment, "Parker, want some water on your face?" Laura and Brent simultaneously and monotonely respond, "no." They are precious!
Kristen
Love the first pictue too! Looks like Parker is chillin in a recliner watchin sports or something boyish :)
Oh Laura! That is so cute! My mom's in town staying with me and we just watched the video! My favorite line: "Does he want some water on his face?", Mom and Dad: "NO!"
love it!!
I love how Parker is just chillin' with his arms up. His bath pose cracks me up. I can't wait to meet him in March :)
Post a Comment