Monday, January 5, 2009

The post of all posts-Part I

So....it has been a long while since I last posted, and what a wonderful and busy couple of weeks it has been. Since I last posted, we have been to Georgia and Tennessee and back home. Our holidays started out with a bang. On Christmas Eve, the four of us went to the National Harbor and saw Santa water skiing! He was accompanied by some elves, the snowman, the Grinch, and some reindeer. Here are some pictures from that day. It is important to note that it was about 40 degrees that day and the water was frigid.









After that, we spent a quiet evening at home and Savannah did a Christmas tree craft. She had so much fun.


Here is a photo of our tree before Santa came.


After Savannah AND Parker went to bed, we got the Santa toys ready. It was a long night! Here is Savannah's loot.



Savannah always wakes up and comes straight to our room in the mornings. So, after I fed Parker and got us together, we brought her downstairs. Here are some pictures from Christmas morning.

Savannah, Daddy, and Parker coming down to see what Santa brought.

"What is this!?!?!"

Learning to paint!

More stocking stuffers!

Daddy teaching Savannah how to "chalk."

I got some great gifts to help me relax including this cool mask.

Brent loves his new panini maker.....

...but loves the home theater system..and Chloe..and little more!


Parker on Christmas morning...and 2 months old!!


We then had a busy day playing with all of our toys. That night, I tried to take a picture of the kids in their Christmas outfits. It was VERY unsuccessful. Here is the best shot of the night.



**I started this blog last Monday, Jan. 5....and still have so much more to write...so...this is part one. I will work on the rest and send it in segments! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

well done! and if that is best photo I would love to see the others :) glad yall are back!!!