Saturday, January 17, 2009

17 pounds in 17 weeks!

Brent and I have challenged each other to lose 17 pounds over the next 17 weeks! Why 17, you ask? My brother is getting married in exactly 17 weeks from today! We want to be the hottest couple, aside from the bride and groom, at the wedding! LOL...

The fun part is, we get prizes. If we make it to our goal by the wedding, then we each get an entire day away from home to do whatever we want...alone or with our friends...and away from the kids. Then, as an added bonus, whoever makes it to their goal first, gets $100 to spend freely!

I am going to update our status on the blog for fun. I know you probably won't care, but it will hold me even more accountable.

Anyone want to do the challenge with us? Try and see if you can beat us out as the hottest people at the wedding!!! hehe...

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I love it! That's a great idea! Michael and I could use some good motivation like that. You go!

Allison said...

You are already one hot mama!! That sounds like fun! We can walk, etc in FL:)

Anonymous said...

Hate to break it to you, but the hottest Bilderback couple will already be there.... :) Good luck!

LMMO2 said...

I am in. Just wondering though, do I get in on this $100 and no kids for a day? LOL

Unknown said...

Grammy says:

1) I'm in! I need the motivation too!

2) I volunteer to take the kids.