Monday, January 26, 2009

3 Months!

I am so overwhelmed with pictures from Christmas, I decided to do this blog first...I'll get to finishing my Christmas blog eventually!

Parker was three months old yesterday! He has grown so much. He weighs 16 pounds already! He is cooing a ton, laughing, and holding himself up really well. He is a VERY happy baby and only really fusses when he is hungry, poopy, or tired! He is sleeping about eight consecutive hours a night, but around 11 total. He usually gets up once around 7 to eat and then down again for three hours! He is really starting to LOVE his big sister and is very entertained by her. He smiles at her and loves her attention. This is a far cry from a couple of months ago, where he would cry when she even walked in the room. And the best news is...he loves his mommy and daddy a lot. It is so cute. He loves looking at brent and "talking" to him. It is just fun to see him look at us and recognize us and show it with a big smile or laugh. Oh man...he is so sweet! Here are a couple of pictures we took yesterday, on his three month "birthday."





Here are a couple of pictures of Parker over the past month.


Parker loves playing in his exersaucer!

Sweet sailor boy!

Learning to sit in his bumbo chair!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

He could NOT be any cuter! I think he is looking more and more like Brent. He looks so happy, so healthy!

Allison said...

LOVE THESE!!!! What a cutie pie!! Oh my Oh my!

Anonymous said...

Too cute....and the snowman is cute too. I know Savannah had a ball!

Love you all!
Helen