Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Unexpected SNOWprise...

oh..I crack myself up...

Today, we are having some very fun snow! FINALLY! Unfortunately, I have yet to buy Savannah any cold weather gear because I didn't want to waste the money and then have her grow out of it before she wore it....so we improvised. And, because we improvised, I didn't want her out in the grass, so we played on the deck, which was perfect. She loved it! This is really the first snow she has played in. We had some right when she turned one, but she just sat in it very confused. I hope you enjoy the pics!


First look at the snow!

Parker saw his first snow today! He was a little confused at the flakes falling in his face. Big sister Savannah is trying to explain how to play with it!

Here, she is helping mommy "build" the snowman.

And...of course...George was involved!

Our AWESOME little snowman...thanks Kristen, for the great snowman kit!

Proud snowman builder, Savannah.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

How cute! That looks like so much fun- I love the very large carrot nose the lovely snowman has : ). Your kids are precious!

Cindy said...

Great, great snow pix! Will was bewildered by his first snow, too, at age 1. Must be a developmental thing. Your title...very clever...I always appreciate a good pun...or play on words...whatever you call it!