Tuesday, February 17, 2009

13 pounds in 13 weeks!

Well...I am still on my way to losing 17 pounds in 17 weeks. I have lost four pounds so far, so I am feeling good. I was a little shocked I even lost any weight because I had cheated with some desserts this week, since, of course, it was Valentines! I am really hoping to lose a few more pounds before I go to the beach NEXT Thursday, because I am looking pretty flabby in a bathing suit! YIKES! I found a magazine that has some clear cut running schedules for people who do not run and want to start. I think that I may try it! It will be hard for me, because I don't love to run, but I am willing to try. I think I will start it in a month, after I have some more time to get in shape. It is for running alone, not with a double stroller, so I am going to need to gain some more muscle before I think I can tackle that!

I am currently beating Brent because he has only lost two pounds! WAHOO!

No comments: