Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Catching up on blogs.....

Well, poor little Savannah has been sick with a stomach bug, so life has been pretty busy around here. I haven't had time to sit down and work on the pictures from her party yet, but I will hopefully get around to that today or tomorrow. Parker and I are supposed to go to Florida on Thursday, so I am praying none of the rest of us get this nasty bug.

The stats for this week's weight loss are:

Laura: I have lost five pounds in five weeks...so right on schedule and I still need to lose 12 more.
Brent: He has lost four pounds...so...he is catching up!

We are still super excited about the move to Florida in about four-five months and have been looking at houses online like pretty much nonstop....aside from "nursing" our sick child and sanitizing everything in her path.

Hopefully I will get around to party pictures soon! For now...I need a nap.....I'm exhausted!

1 comment:

Traveling Woman said...

Laura, We're in FL! In central FL at Winter Haven. When are you coming down and for how long? Maybe we can see you and meet your babies. Would be great. Don & Pat Chandler