Saturday, February 7, 2009

14 pounds in 14 weeks!

Well.....I guess I am happy to report I lost one more pound this week. I was hoping to lose a few, but when I eat cake, I guess I can't complain! I am still on track and will be exercising a lot more this week because it is so pretty outside and I can walk/run with the kids in our new jogging stroller. Brent didn't lose any weight this week, unfortunately, but he also has a plan to be working out three days a week, starting this week...so..he'll probably pass me! I am STILL working on cutting sweets...it is so hard...so this week, I will keep on that and cut down on my carb intake a little. That is my goal...we'll see!! We did walk for a while today and then I cleaned out the garage, so I have been active...good start, I suppose.

No comments: