Well....here we are again. Friday afternoon...and another week to mark off the calendar! FIVE WEEKS TO GO!! Wow...time is flying by. Our two appointments this week went well. Parker is the MOST active little thing I have ever seen. He moves day and night, practically nonstop....EXCEPT at the dr. appointments. Luckily, he cooperated this week and moved and got two passing grades! The amniotic levels are good and things are going well. Tuesday, we had a little extra time with the nurse, so she held the ultrasound on Parker's face for a few minutes and it was precious to see him move his lips and hands. I could even feel him move his hands and see them move on the screen. That was a pretty neat feeling. He was moving all over the place today and the nurse was very pleased. Savannah went with me again today, but I am pretty sure she only sees a big blob when she looks at the screen because she never really reacts. We were given more proof today that Parker is a boy when he decided to show off his little wee wee at the end of the ultrasound session. Savannah luckily wasn't paying attention. The nurse and I laughed....
In other news, I am starting to put Savannah in panties during her nap. We have had one successful day, and one unsuccessful day so far. I am not pushing it too much. We are just taking our time and letting her learn.
This weekend, yet again, is going to be a busy one. I have scrapbooking tonight. We are taking pictures of the three of us tomorrow morning, so look for those on here soon. We wanted some pictures of us before Parker comes with my belly, but don't worry, no naked belly shots! Then tomorrow is our HUGE game against the Gators...which I am sure most of you know, and we are having friends over to our house. Then, Sunday, Brent is leading singing at both services, and then we are hosting small group at our house Sunday night....whew...I am tired just thinking about it all.
After next weekend, we haven't made too many plans. I think we will settle down a little before the baby. Brent has one more trip Oct. 9-11, but we are staying put mostly.
Ok...I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Until next time....
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a beautiful family!! The pics are amazing. lyaa
Post a Comment