Today, we went and had some pictures done of the three of us before Parker comes! I think they are great! Here they are for you to enjoy!! PS-PARENTS!!!!! IF YOU WANT ONE OF THESE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.....CALL AND TELL ME WHICH ONES AND I WILL SEND THE BIG FILE....THESE WON'T PRINT CLEARLY!!!!!

5 comments:
Oh, Laura! Those are so great!! I just about cried looking at the one of Savannah hugging your tummy! :) So sweet! :)
Awesome pictures, you guys look great!
These are SOOOO good~ I love the close up by the water.......but then again, they are all framers!
Wow, not long now! I love the family pictures. I guess Brent does exist, I see him right there with you guys. ha, ha....
Love to you all!
Helen
See you soon!
Those pictures are amazing!!! You look so beautiful!Hope you guys are doing wonderful. Love you~Kristen
Post a Comment