Friday, September 5, 2008

The good news and the bad.....

Well....we found out two pieces of information today....

The bad news.....it looks as though our speeding ticket in Italy is legit...boo...
Brent talked to the legal office at the Air Force base over there and they told him that is the way things work, and if you appeal a ticket, and they have proof at their office, they will fine you even more money! I guess that makes sense, but sheesh....So....Italy is going to get even more of our money....but sooooo worth it!

The good news....Brent informed me today that I will not have to endure the second of two balls this year. I went to the ball last weekend at 32 weeks preggers and thought that I was going to have to go to another one at 35 weeks....but luckily, that ball is not going to happen this year!! WAHOO....

I know I know...neither of these things are front page headline worthy, but every little thing can affect someone's life.....and this, my friends, was our Friday! :)

OH....plus we just watched Juno...SO FUNNY!!! Kinda quirky, but hilarious. If you like Napoleon Dynamite, you will love this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. You are a dad's dream daughter! You are a radiant mom and mom-to-be. Parker will be a blessed young man to have you and Brent as parents.

Love your blog and Savannah's hair cut!!!

Dad Bailey!