Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Italian Road Racers!

Well....it looks like we now have proof that we were spotted speeding down an Italian road. Well...that BRENT was speeding down the Italian road. What is even funnier is I found a picture from the night of the ticket and Brent still has the same color shirt on! I have laughed so hard at this picture today. Now we have a picture of our cool car. We had been so disappointed that we didn't take a picture of our car while we were there. This is Italy's way of saying, "Here guys, now you have a souvenir of your journey here in Italy. We knew you didn't have a picture of your car, so here you go!" hahaha...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sure was a costly picture of the car....ha, ha, ha......

I would had rather had another pocket book or two.

Love ya! Helen

The Speck family said...

That is totally hilarious. I love all your shower pics~ that day was so much fun!