Well, I can't believe it is already time to say....ONE MONTH TO GO! But those are exciting words! I only had one day of appointments this week. I took today off to get ready for a shower i am throwing tomorrow. Parker was very cooperative this week and we were in and out in about 20 minutes! He was very active and head down! I think he might have decided to stay head down! He was rolling his head all over, which does not feel too great on my bladder! He even gave us the peace sign with his little fingers. We even saw his little finger nails! Very cute!
Well, yesterday, I went to the outlet malls to get a few last minute things for Savannah for Fall and some baby gifts. It was not such a great idea...looking back. I was pretty uncomfortable walking through the mall, but I figured it is a good idea to walk through the pain. But then, when I got home, I felt as if I had been riding a bull. Lots of pain, which meant I laid around the rest of the night. I think Parker must be riding pretty low now, which is putting pressure on my pelvis. Who knows...
So..that is the short weekly update. WAHOO for only a month out! Can't wait!!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Reading this about the shower you are helping with reminded me about the casserole recipe!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry I forgot!! Is it too late?!?
Post a Comment