Monday, September 29, 2008

Ingrid's shower and Update on Life in General

This weekend I was in charge of a shower for my sweet friend Ingrid. We had a great time and she got lots of good loot! Here are a few pictures from the day.



Group shot

Ingrid with her hostesses: Me and Rachel

The spread!

The hostesses!

Ingrid opening her gift from me.

One of the table settings

Cute tea bag party favors made by Rachel

As far as an update on life....I am glad to say that I am not in nearly as much pain as I was when I wrote my last blog. I have been able to rest and that has helped. I am contracting a little more, so hopefully that means we are moving in the right direction, but just not too soon! My newest project is a list of cleaning goals I would like to have done before Parker. Um...pretty sure there are 70 things on the list!!!!! Now, I will say most of them are small and will not take long, but for my house to be in perfect order, I will want the 70 things done. We'll see how that goes since I still have a "to do" list of various things to get done before he comes, that does not include cleaning.

I am very proud of myself. Yesterday, I spent most of the day cleaning and organizing our office. This is the one room in the house that I have the hardest time organizing because I feel things are constantly changing and there is never a perfect place for everything. First thing is, we bought a new big bookshelf for all of our book and are using our little shelf to organize behind the desk. I actually filed EVERY single paper that has been sitting in a pile for filing for like a year. It was so fun to walk down the stairs today and see a well organized space! Ah...I love being organized!

In Savannah news....she is doing VERY well with switching to panties during nap. We are at two weeks and she has only had one accident and that was on day two! So...we are so excited. I can see an end in diapers for her soon!!!! She is still wearing overnights and soaking them, so that is a way off, but the rest of the day is diaper free! I AM SO HAPPY!

I guess that is all I have for now! Be looking for an update at the end of the week on how my two appointments go.

PS-Keep our sweet friends, the Specks, in your prayers. They had to admit Bennett into the hospital Friday for possible pneumonia and feeding trouble. You can read more at www.totsites.com/tot/bennettmitchell

Until next time...

No comments: