Thursday, June 12, 2008

And we are having a healthy baby........................

BOY!!!! We are excited to report that we are having a little boy! The tech was very certain and showed us the evidence to prove it! The baby looked very good and everything was great! He was measuring right on schedule and developing normally, so he is everything we have been praying for! Here are a couple of VERY fuzzy pictures from today. We didn't get any great ones. Also, we haven't decided on a name yet, so when we do, we'll let ya know! Thanks everyone for your support and prayers! This has been fun!!






10 comments:

Clara said...

I was just stalking your blog waiting for an update!! Congratulations, so cute..gotta love those baby pics from the belly :)...can't wait to hear the name..how're you doing?? :)

Ashley said...

Hey-
Congratulations! I have a feeling ours is a boy too-but I was wrong on that last time! I had dinner with Fredda tonight-she painted your Aunt Betty's house for workcamp. Glad to hear all is well with your munchkin!

Unknown said...

Hey, we are so excited!!! Grandpa Tom says he wants to see the proof. He is cracking himself up. So, what did Savannah say?

Brown family said...

I knew it!! Congratulations.

The Speck family said...

Love it! We can't wait to meet baby boy Mundie :). So thankful that everything looks good and healthy- praise God for that.

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I knew it! So glad to hear everyone is healthy. Baby Girl Rupp can't wait to meet Baby Boy Mundie!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brent and Laura!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Laura, Brent and Savannah. Love your site. Cindy, Craig and Cindy

Stacie said...

Congratulations! I can't wait for you to experience a son! :)

Traveling Woman said...

This is great! I am pleased to hear all is well. Don and I are glad to find your blog.