Today was a very special day in Brent's career. He was promoted to Captain this morning. We were trying to get Savannah to say "Captain Mundie" but what she said sounded more like, "Captain Money," so we have gotten a lot of laughs out of that one! Brent's parents came in and his dad did the oath of office, and Jenny and I pinned on his new rank. It was a fun day, and two other officers were promoted today as well. Brent was also very sweet to get his mom and me some very pretty flowers, which Savannah loved to sniff. Here are some pictures and a video from the day! Enjoy.







The six Capts. in the Honor Guard: Kettlesen, Hawkins, Mundie, Walker, Stevens, and Mask. The two on the far left and the one of the far right were already Captains, but the three in the middle are our newest!
4 comments:
Congratulations Brent! Although I have to say that Savannah's video stole the show! So cute!
I watched that video many times and cracked up...that Savannah! It was good to see y'all yesterday!
That has to be the cutest thing I've ever heard....Captain Money....and the salute!
Congratulations Brent!
love you guys - Helen
I think Captain Money would make a great superhero! :)
What a GREAT video!
Oh - and Congrats Brent. :)
Post a Comment