Thursday, June 26, 2008

Big Sister Fever

Savannah is so funny these days about being a big sister. Well, today, my friend was watching her while I went to the grocery store and apparently Savannah wanted to read to her son, Joshua. I was not there, but I heard it was hysterical. She was acting like he was her baby and she would "read" to him and say, "the end". The funny thing is, he is only one month younger than her! I just thought this was a cute story and picture to go along, so I figured I would share! Enjoy.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

too cute! Tell Savannah that she can come over and "practice" with Grant any time she needs to! :)

Rachel said...

oh that Savannah...she cracks me up :) I can't wait to see her with Parker!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!
She's going to be just like her mom, motherly mother from a young age. Thanks so much for sharing.

Love you - Helen