Monday, June 9, 2008

Potty Training and Big Girl Bed Part II

SO.....I reported last Tuesday that we were starting to potty train Savannah. Well...she has done VERY VERY well, and basically staying dry while we are at home. Since Tuesday, we have been working on a chart for every time she goes "potty" and she already filled out her "pee pee" section yesterday! So, in five days, she has become a pro!!! I just wanted to report on her excellent progress.

Secondly, because the grandparents are here, we have gotten a lot done with Savannah's new room! She slept in her big girl twin bed for her first time last night! She did very well. She was a little more scared tonight, but is now sleeping soundly. Here are a few pictures from her new room and her potty chart!



3 comments:

Allison said...

GO Savannah!!! That chart looks full, and what a precious room!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love it, you guys have done a great job on her room!

Great job Savannah!

Love you all!
Helen

Cindy said...

Savannah is a lucky little girl - what a beautiful room. Good job! And congrats on the potty training...it's not always that easy! I'm hoping Sam will stick to his word and start using the potty instead of his diapers on his 3rd birthday next month!