Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rainy days are here.....I'm starting to think for good...

So, yesterday the sky opened up on DC and we went from bright and sunny weather to a torrential downpour! There were trees everywhere, people stranded, electricity out, cars flooded in, and even people killed from falling trees.......but what is amazing is there were still funerals going on at Arlington. Here is a clip from some random guy taping one of the AF Honor Guard (Brent's guys) funerals when it went from descent weather to...well, you'll see.....what dedication these guys have to the family who lost their loved ones. Don't worry though, Capt. Mask, who happened to be in charge of the funerals yesterday, finally called them out of formation and took them into safety. What a cool video!

PS-If I weren't clear....No, Brent wasn't there, these are just some of the guys that work here with him!

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-31270

Once you hit the link, it may or may not say something about "site under review, do you wish to continue". It is ok to continue...I promise.

Enjoy.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just now catching up on your trip....congrats to your brother, he is so cute! BIG CONGRATS to Brent on his ceremony- so awesome. Savannah is such a big girl I can barely stand it.... she is too cute for words and your chart rocks! Hope to see you guys soon.