This past week, Savannah and I went to Knoxville for my brother's engagement, Will's wedding, and then off to Virginia Beach for the week. The engagement party was awesome, Will's rehearsal dinner was great....and then I got sick! YUCK! So, I missed Will's wedding after driving that whole way! I couldn't believe it. I was lucky to have gotten to go to the rehearsal dinner the night before because I was able to see all my friends and that was nice. After I felt better, I drove to meet the family for a nice week at the beach. Savannah was a little intimidated by the waves the first few days, but by the end, she was dancing around. She was also very concerned with the crab situation and kept telling us to, "Watch dos cwabs." It was very sweet. Here are some pictures from this fun week.
















No comments:
Post a Comment