



After dinner, we walked over to a little park on the water and had cake. On our way, we saw what looked like a family with three English Bulldogs. Nothing out of the ordinary until we got a little closer....and we discovered that the three dogs were fighting...and not play fighting, but literally bloody fighting..
What we later learned is that they are all brothers and they do this...on occasion! Their owner was rolling around on the grass with them trying to get them to stop...looked very scary to me! Finally, with the help of some of our guys, and other passer byers, they let go! The owner took two of the dogs to the car, and we kept Jack, the fierce one! Here is a picture of Jack and some of our crew.

Luckily, after the commotion, we were able to celebrate with some yummy cake! Happy Birthday Ben!! Here is a picture of the birthday boy enjoying his cake!

Another funny/great moment about that evening was that Savannah asked to go potty three times, and went potty three times while we were at dinner! We are super excited that she asking to pee pee in the potty when we are out (even though it is not always convenient)! She is doing GREAT! She is even asking to come inside from playing outside to go potty!! She is "Princess of the Potty"!

We went to the Natural History Museum on Wednesday with Kari and Shelby. We had a lot of fun, but I only have one photo to show for it. For some reason I kept getting speckles on my camera. So, here is Savannah with the mommy and baby animals.

Then tonight we had a game night at Tafanie's house! She lived in Brazil for a while and now Julianna, who is from Brazil and dating Jesse, lives with her. So...some of the Brazilian family came to visit and Tafanie wanted to get us all together. Here are some pictures from tonight.


Of course George was there!

Finally, the most exciting part of my post....
We have finally settled on a name!
Parker Thomas Mundie
After MUCH discussion and mind changes and adding names to the list that weren't previously there, hating names and loving them all in the same day....we have finally made up our mind.
There is no good reason why we picked Parker, other than the fact that is it cute. Brent was very concerned about how the name would sound shouted on a loud speaker at the Masters in 2035 or in Neyland Stadium after he ran in for the touchdown!
We picked Thomas because that is Brent's dad's name.
So...there you have it. I have covered it all....Parties, Potty, and Parker!
Thanks for sticking with me til the end of the incredibly long post! I never imagined I would have so much to say on this darn blog....but our life is pretty exciting and I am happy I have friends like you to share it with!



8 comments:
Love the name :) Lillian likes Savannah's pjs..(she has some almost identical!) Noah says he would like a monkey like Savannah's..maybe I shouldn't read the blog with them in the office :) that wishlist is getting a little long...
hope you're feeling good.
Love the pics, love the potty princess, and love, love, love Parker! I just read that you have the Gest. Diabetes again- that is a bummer, but at least you now know how to handle it. I will definitely be praying that you do not have to be induced!
Yay! I love Parker! What a great name! :)
I really like the name!
Isn't potty training such fun! Sounds like she is doing well at it though.
Glad I found your blog and thanks for your comment on mine!
Erin Gulick
Looked like a great time was had by all at the party!
Love that we now can put a name with our little man. Parker Thomas is just great.
I'm so proud of Ms. Savannah, she is doing great, with her great mother that is teaching her.
Love to you all! Helen
Great Name! I guess i didn't realize how many CSC alums are living in that area now. Thanks for the comment on our blog.
Take care!
Princess of the Potty--lol. Grandpa Tom is very honored about Parker's name!! We love you guys, Jenny
Yeah!! I bet that is a relief to finally settle on a name! I love it!
Post a Comment